Thank you for your valued support of both the Pittsburgh Gift Show and Western New York Gift Show. The professional exhibitors at these shows can offer you the finest products. From modern to primitive, these staple and progressive product lines will provide your customers the latest in giftware items.
At the Pittsburgh and New York Gift Shows, you can expect:
...and purchasing is now easier thanks to You
- no charge admission
- Package Parking – a secure area to keep your purchases while you visit other exhibitors
- free parking
You spoke and we listened! For your convenience our show floors are now separated into three sections: order writing, immediate delivery, and both.
Gift Shows Policy
Please read thoroughly:
- Trade Only - The Pittsburgh Gift Show and Western New York Gift Show are open to the trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional trade to be admitted (see Proper Identification below). Coral Productions has the right to revoke any buyer/company who does not meet this criteria.
- Minimum Order - To maintain the integrity of this wholesale market, exhibitors are required to maintain a minimum order of $35. Any merchandise sold below this limit will be at retail pricing.
- Safety and Convenience - Carts, wheeled cases of any kind, and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor during show hours. Merchandise purchased from an exhibitor may be stored free of charge in Package Parking.
- Guests - ONE guest per shop is allowed. Guests are not permitted to purchase products on the show floor. Additional guests may be allowed based upon management discretion and will be charged a $20.00 admission fee. Children under 16 are not permitted on the show floor.
All companies must submit a current Tax ID number or resale certificate prior to the show in order to gain addmittance!
Owners / Buyers need to submit (2) forms of the following business identification:
- Business license/wholesale license/DBA
- Tax Identification Certificate/Sales Tax License Resale Certificate
- Several wholesale invoices related to gift industry
- Business checks
- Yellow Pages ad or professional advertisement
- Building lease with type of business indicated
- Company credit card
- Company website
All other employees must present (1) of the following:
- Business card with name imprinted
- Payroll check stub or cancelled payroll check
- W-2 form/1099 form
- Corporate credit card with employee's name
- Company benefits/insurance card